Sleep More Mask · Royal Blueberry
Get MORE sleep with our 100% Silk Sleep Mask. Even a little light can trigger your body to wake up.By keeping your eyes shielded from it you are able to fall and stay asleep. When we say 100% we mean it. Even the light cushion filling is made of 100% silk fibers.
Silk is good for your skin. It is one of the most compatible fibers with our own skin. That is why surgeons often use silk for sutures. Protect the most delicate skin around your eyes by sleeping with a pure silk eye mask to prevent irritating friction and drying fibers to cause wrinkles.
- Matching silk carrying case keeps the mask clean and fresh even for travel
- Fully adjustable strap
- Wide strap width to minimize hair creasing
- More light blocking provided through nose flap
- Filling is also 100% Real 5A Mulberry Silk
100% 5A Mulberry Silk Charmeuse
- OEKO-TEX® 100 Certified Non-Toxic
- 18-Amino Acids
- Quick Dry
- 100% Biodegradable
Take care of your MORE SUNDAY garment and wash before wear. Place a little delicate detergent in bucket or sink of cold water. Swish your garment, let sit for 5 minutes, roll in towel to remove excess water and hang to dry in shaded area.
How to Wash:
- Use Cold water
- Hand wash with mild detergent
- If you must use the machine Gentle Cycle only and throw in fine mesh delicates bag
How to Dry:
- Roll in fluffy towel to remove excess moisture
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Dry in shaded area
How to Remove Wrinkles:
- Cool iron on dull side (For that like-new shine)
- Low heat steam
- Hang in shower
- Remember that silk is a protein structure much like your own hair. Heat will damage it over time
Things to Watch Out For:
- Do not bleach
- Do not use cleaners with enzymes
- Do not twist or wring out
The better you care for it the longer it can care for you!