Moms are always taking care of others so it's up to us to remind them to take care of themselves! Show your Mom or Mom-to-Be your love and appreciation for all the things that they do to ensure your safety and happiness. While you can always gift a spa day or massage, why not give a gift that makes her feel good day after day?
In celebration of the various shapes and preferences that women have, we have put together 4 different silk pajama set that are available in Black Caviar, Light Champagne, and Royal Blueberry. Different combinations of more or less coverage for tops and bottoms help to create a balanced look.
Here are 5 points on why I think it's the perfect gift for Moms or Expecting Moms.
1. They will feel sexy without feeling like they are too revealing.
2. The Silk Sets have 18-Amino Acids that Nourish the skin instead of irritate it.
- The soft and supple nature of silk will have your Mom feeling like a million bucks already, but the additional feminine details will have her feeling more appealing than ever!
3. We are OEKO-TEX 100 Certified free from harmful chemicals that penetrate your skin dermis and negatively impact your organs.
- No more itchy skin! Great news for those who suffer from dry skin to eczema
4. The sets are as functional as they are beautiful
- Chemicals, metals and pesticides often used to create and treat clothing are sinking into your largest organ... YOUR SKIN!
- These pollutants to your internal system may be linked to certain Cancers and Infertility issues
- Ensuring the layer touching your skin for at least 1/3rd of your life is free from these harmful is critical always but especially when you are expecting or in contact with children
5. There is a set for every body type!
- Thoughtful details such as pockets and flat front waistbands make the pajama sets multi-functional
- Tuck any top into any short or pant and you have a cute jumpsuit or romper
- Each Woman is made different and unique. Our sets have been crafted to show off or minimize various parts of the female body based on preference.
*Tip: For expecting Moms nearing their 3rd Trimester Please size up by 1 size! Otherwise, their regular size will do.
A Myth Busted: Silk is not hard to take care of. You simply toss the clothes in the provided delicates bag, wash on delicate cycle and hang to dry. Voila! All clean.